• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD! Bubble Magus mini Q skimmer

Item Price
30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
5,878
Reaction score
24,774
Location
Idaho
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Used skimmer, works really well on smaller tanks, I used this on a fusion 15g cube. Pretty slim footprint, less than 3.5"x2.5" and only needs about 5" water depth. Adjustable and USB plug powered which was a plus to me not to have another bulky power brick on my nano tank.

Asking $30 plus shipping. PayPal G&S

IMG_20250602_113731647.jpg IMG_20250602_113754816.jpg IMG_20250602_113812394_HDR.jpg IMG_20250602_113935225.jpg IMG_20250602_113945414.jpg IMG_20250602_114002255.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new