• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD - Hanna Checkers

Item Price
$45 each or $120 for all
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Pete Paschall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
321
Reaction score
271
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 Hanna checkers - Alkalinity, Phosphorous ULR, and Nitrate HR. $45 each or $120 for the lot plus shipping.



IMG_3968.jpeg

IMG_3970.jpeg

IMG_3969.jpeg
 
Last edited:
How much shipped to 33458 for Hanna Alkalinity Tester? How many tests left on Alk?
 
Phosphorous and Alkalinity testers sale pending.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new