• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD - Hanna Phos checkers w new reagent

Item Price
$45-$135
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fade2black

Is this thing on?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Hanna checkers have brand new reagents still sealed. Prices are shipped to CONUS. Bundle items to save, let me know your zip and I can quote a shipped price. PayPal G&S to verified address only. If you don't have a verified address in PP, I will not ship.

Hanna Calcium - $45 SOLD
Hanna Phosphate ULR - $45 SOLD
Hanna Alkalinity dKH - $45 SOLD
Hanna Alkalinity ppm - $45 SOLD
Hanna Salinity - $50 SOLD
Nero 3 - $135 SOLD

hanna phosphate.jpg

hanna phosphate reagent.jpg

Last edited:

Thresher's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old and what condition is the Nero 3 in? Would would you do for bundling the Nero 3 and phosphate Hanna checker? This would be for shipping too

OP
OP
fade2black

fade2black

Is this thing on?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old and what condition is the Nero 3 in? Would would you do for bundling the Nero 3 and phosphate Hanna checker? This would be for shipping too
Date of manufacture is Oct 2020. Been cleaned and stored for about 6 months and I used it for roughly 1 1/2 years prior to that. Works great and is a great little powerhead.

For both shipped to Ga I can go $175.

Thresher's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Date of manufacture is Oct 2020. Been cleaned and stored for about 6 months and I used it for roughly 1 1/2 years prior to that. Works great and is a great little powerhead.

For both shipped to Ga I can go $175.
Alright, I'll think about it. I'm still trying to decide if I want to spend the money on a MP10 or go Nero lol

kenniole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much for these 3 bundled

Hanna Calcium - $45
Hanna Phosphate ULR - $45
Hanna Alkalinity dKH - $45

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back