• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

HIREEF2 Professional Reef Test Kit + Phosphate checker! SOLD!

Item Price
250.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef.Raider

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2022
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Location
Eagle
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HIREEF2 Professional Reef Test Kit

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Like new, used once.

What’s Included?
  • HI772 dKH Alkalinity Checker
  • HI758 Calcium Checker
  • HI774 ULR Phosphate Checker
  • HI782 Checker HC
  • HI98319 Salinity & Temperature Pen Tester
  • HI774-25 ULR Phosphate Checker Reagent Pack
  • HI70024P Salinity Calibration Solution
  • HI70436M Deionized WaterLinks:


Product links, (cost new $364.90)

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/hireef2-professional-reef-test-kit-hanna-instruments.html

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/nitr...ter-hi782-marine-water-hanna-instruments.html

unnamed (1).jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new