• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD-Neptune Trident (ACM) $325 shipped

Item Price
$325 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

edsbeaker

Grandma Has A Reef Obsession
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2013
Messages
4,024
Reaction score
16,351
Location
Westfield, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD

This was purchased new 18 months ago, but only run for 14 months. It was shut down for 4 months while I was between tanks due to an upgrade. There are no reagents included. It runs as it should without any problems, and was shutdown with the fusion task process. It will be shipped in its original box. $325 shipped
IMG_2932.jpeg
IMG_2931.jpeg
IMG_2934.jpeg
IMG_2933.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This was purchased new 18 months ago, but only run for 14 months. It was shut down for 4 months while I was between tanks due to an upgrade. There are no reagents included. It runs as it should without any problems, and was shutdown with the fusion task process. It will be shipped in its original box. $325 shipped
IMG_2932.jpeg
IMG_2931.jpeg
IMG_2934.jpeg
IMG_2933.jpeg
Pm sent!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new