• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(Sold) please close Show size Blonde Naso and Fiji foxface, Coral Beauty flame back angel

Item Price
$1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pickup only,Central Florida.I'm downsizing and closing a system down and would like to rehome a 6-7 inch blonde Naso with streamers growing nice. Also a Fiji foxface about 6-7 inches and a coral beauty along with a flame back angel and may e a couple others. All fish are very healthy and friendly. Make an offer. Money isn't priority but a tank large enough to house them and proper care is. I'm looking to keep them together if possible. Thanks
IMG_20230806_160310110.jpg

Last edited:

UMALUM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pickup only,Central Florida.I'm downsizing and closing a system down and would like to rehome a 6-7 inch blonde Naso with streamers growing nice. Also a Fiji foxface about 6-7 inches and a coral beauty along with a flame back angel and may e a couple others. All fish are very healthy and friendly. Make an offer. Money isn't priority but a tank large enough to house them and proper care is. I'm looking to keep them together if possible. Thanks
Pm

Mark3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 150 gallon mature tank that has almost no fish...
6 fish:
foxface
2 clowns
blue streak cleaner wrass
lepard wrass
pajama cardinal
Would love to inherit a tank full of fish at low cost...I'll give them a good home.
...limited budget

Last edited:

Christian Palaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20230806_160310110.jpg
Hi, that's a very nice blondie. I have a 500 gallon tank I can house all the fish you're willing to let go, how much are you asking for them. do you have any mushrooms for sale?

OP
OP
F

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding prices, All are below retail by a substantial amount.
Blonde Naso 6-7" super fat and healthy growing streamers $125

Fiji foxface 6-7" Very healthy and fat $100

Flame back angel adult healthy $40

Coral Beauty adult healthy $20

All these fish have been with me since they were babies. All healthy and fat I would prefer to sell the lot to the same buyer if possible. Moving in a few months and need to start downsizing. Not free but priced very reasonable. They are currently in a reefer 625 XXL and do fine in the tank but they will need a larger tank within a year.

SCH14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

All these fish have been with me since they were babies. All healthy and fat I would prefer to sell the lot to the same buyer if possible. Moving in a few months and need to start downsizing. Not free but priced very reasonable. They are currently in a reefer 625 XXL and do fine in the tank but they will need a larger tank within a year.
I’ll take all if you can ship

Christian Palaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi, still available?

Mario Ballantyne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'll take all if you're available tomorrow

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%
Back