• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sold- Rare Bouncing Reverse Eclectus- must see

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

calimako

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Messages
181
Reaction score
94
Location
simi valley, ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
coral bros bounce reverse eclectus.
rare reverse eclectus that is truly bouncing out.
super bright red and yellow colors.
perfect collector piece
all are wysiwyg pics and video
asking $600 shipped
local pick up available for discounted price - simi valley ca 93063

re1.JPG re2.JPG re3.JPG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3551.mp4
    23.7 MB
  • IMG_3551.MOV
    42.7 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new