• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

***SOLD***Reefer 350 gen 1 in white

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi,
I am selling a used complete Red Sea Reefer 350, gen 1, rimless with white lacquer stand. The total volume is approx 91 gallons. The sump has a built in topoff reservoir and all plumbing is included. There is a tiny chip in the lower left corner but it is purely cosmetic and barely noticeable (happy to fill for you to inspect; no risk of leak). Otherwise very nice shape and ready to get set back up! Includes all components that came with it from factory; fittings, drain/return pipes, sump tank, topoff tank, etc. Was up and running for several years so proven reliable tank.

$1k. Now $800 ***SOLD***

Located in Ocala, FL (exit 350 off I-75).

IMG_3441.jpg
IMG_3429.jpg
IMG_3430.jpg
IMG_3431.jpg
IMG_3432.jpg
IMG_3433.jpg
IMG_3435.jpg
IMG_3436.jpg
IMG_3437.jpg
IMG_3438.jpg
IMG_3439.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
acro-ed

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Updated price and more pics. I have some other equipment I could sell that could get you close to a complete setup if needed.

Thanks,
Ed

Last edited:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 32 20.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 113 73.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back