SOLD-Reefkeeper Lite Level 3 For Sale

AZDesertRat

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD--Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper Lite Level 3 aquarium controller with two 4 outlet power bars, SL1 module with pH probe and temperature probe and MLC moonlight module that supports up to 8 two bulb moonlights which I bought separately for $69. All connecting cables, power cables and documentation included.
The pH probe needs replacing, any probe with standard BNC connector will fit ($20-$30) and you will need to supply moonlights ($9 per each 2 light puck at DA.

You can control pumps, calcium reactors, lights and moonlights, temperature, fans, chillers, leak alarms, top offs and much more with this.

This system is presently $289 online and the moonlight module is another $69.

Asking $150

See my other ad for an Aqua Illumination Sol Blue LED reef lighting system.
Will bundle both for the right price. Great products for someone just starting out in the reef hobby or who wants to start another reef.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AZDesertRat

AZDesertRat

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper Lite Level 3 aquarium controller with two 4 outlet power bars, SL1 module with pH probe and temperature probe and MLC moonlight module that supports up to 8 two bulb moonlights which I bought separately for $69. All connecting cables, power cables and documentation included.
The pH probe needs replacing, any probe with standard BNC connector will fit ($20-$30) and you will need to supply moonlights ($9 per each 2 light puck at DA.

You can control pumps, calcium reactors, lights and moonlights, temperature, fans, chillers, leak alarms, top offs and much more with this.

This system is presently $289 online and the moonlight module is another $69.

Asking $150

See my other ad for an Aqua Illumination Sol Blue LED reef lighting system.
Will bundle both for the right price. Great products for someone just starting out in the reef hobby or who wants to start another reef.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back