• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD Titanium heat exchanger and recirculating pump

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Harpo

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
401
Location
Royal Oak, Mi
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a new titanium heat exchanger and a new grundifos recirculating pump I never ended up using. You will need a Ranco temperature controller (or equavalent).

20250525_210540.jpg 20250525_210531.jpg 20250525_210535.jpg
 
Last edited:
Because the label was wrapped around the heat exchanger it was hard to photograph. So I took multiple photos
 

Attachments

  • 20250528_114605.jpg
    20250528_114605.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 20250528_114610.jpg
    20250528_114610.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20250528_114620.jpg
    20250528_114620.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 20250528_114637.jpg
    20250528_114637.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 29
  • 20250528_114644.jpg
    20250528_114644.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 34
Here is the end of the pump with the model #
 

Attachments

  • 20250528_114745.jpg
    20250528_114745.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 54

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new