$$$SOLD$$$: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ATO

Item Price
$125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kpctoy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Messages
276
Reaction score
32
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Works as new, was in use for just under a year.
PM is key!

Price includes shipping as well as tracking upon payment to lower 48.
Paypal or Venmo only

Thanks,
Kevin

2024-01-12_12-48-32.jpg
 
Last edited:
PM'd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new