• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD

Item Price
1200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
1,936
Reaction score
315
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Location: NOVI MI 48390. Text 313-268-3195
Dimensions 48” by 24” wide by 20” high
1/2” sapphire glass, no scratches
Professional plumbing, with one way return, includes varios 6 dc return pump plus controller, trigger system crystal blue 20g sumP.
Will consider trades for rare jawbreaker mushrooms or purple monsters

IMG_7353.jpeg IMG_7355.jpeg IMG_7357.jpeg IMG_7352.jpeg IMG_7354.jpeg IMG_7362.jpeg IMG_7358.jpeg IMG_7258.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I would have bitten if it were a 120-150 gallon and a 5 footer is what I am looking for. Nevertheless a nice tank.
 
I would have bitten if it were a 120-150 gallon and a 5 footer is what I am looking for. Nevertheless a nice tank.
You don’t see a 20” shallow reef everyday, this well built and centerpiece system. It’s a beauty and built to last!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new