- Joined
- Apr 7, 2023
- Messages
- 69
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- DFW
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
I am selling my 80 gallon Planet Aquarium tank as well as the lighting.
I am selling because I have downsized to a 20 gallon to make moving from rental to rental easier. I will ship the lights but of course not the tank.
I’ll throw in all the mounting hardware for the lights for free on any particular item. The RMS pictured was cut down to fit from a 60”. I am not selling the Neptune gear.
- 80 Gallon Planet aquarium with mesh lid, stand, return pump, sump, 5 gallon RODI reservoir, jeabo wave maker and gyre - $
500$450 - XR30 G4 Pro with Diffuser - $
325$275 - XR30 G5 Pro with Diffuser - $
450$375
I am selling because I have downsized to a 20 gallon to make moving from rental to rental easier. I will ship the lights but of course not the tank.
I’ll throw in all the mounting hardware for the lights for free on any particular item. The RMS pictured was cut down to fit from a 60”. I am not selling the Neptune gear.
Last edited: