Solomon Island WC Percs

Acroporaguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
356
Reaction score
601
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I find a pair of WC solomon island true percs? I have a PNG and bali pair, but no luck finding SI.

Thanks
 
Back when I used to look for them, it was hard to get confirmation that they actually came from SI. Lots of percs from SI and PNG would come through Indonesia, so oftentimes they were mixed together, and referred to as onyx or black percula (though lots of percs from SI aren't melanistic).
 
I would like to know myself
 
I have a pair that I may be looking to rehome, I can ship as well within the USA. I breed clowns as a hobby! Feel free to PM
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new