Innovative Aquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
somatic giveaway.jpg

Somatic Filtration System Giveaway

The Somatic 60 Filtration System is the perfect sump for cube tanks or other nano-systems that require a well thought out modular sump system. With modular add-on components like the Return Pump Basket or the Filter Sock Holder you can customize the sump with the accessories that you need and are purpose built components that will fit perfectly within the 60 Filtration System. By just adding your favorite return pump and heater you will have a ready-to-run sump system.

How to Enter:

You may complete one of the following entry methods or complete them all for multiple entries!

1. LIKE the Somatic Aquaristik Here

2. Check out the Somatic 60s Skimmer and Sump Filtration System product page and tell us what features you like about this product as a post in this thread.

3. Check out the other Somatic Products and post a link in this thread to one of the products you might like to try in the future.

*Once you have completed your entries you will have created a post in this thread for each one. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Somatic 60s Skimmer and Sump Filtration System shipped to your door and will include the following:

60 Filtration System
60s Space Saving Protein Skimmer
60 Return Pump Basket
60 Return Pump Basket Filter
60 Filter Sock Holder
60 Filtration Drain Cover

And a choice between the following:

60 Double Stack Dosing Vessel
60 Triple Stack Dosing Vessel

Total MSRP value- $576.92

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks again to Vertex Technologies for this awesome giveaway!

*Please note the contest is open until September 14th*

Lninwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a sump so this would be perfect for me. I would love to add the somatic skimmer and eventually if you have a fuge this would be awesome

sotsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) I think this filtration system would save a lot of space and utilize every inch inside which is pretty neat.

sotsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2) Maybethe autotop off module could be cool in the future because it looks just really sleek and nice in general

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back