Some Beauties...

nonstopfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
343
Reaction score
114
Location
Milwaukee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20161206-IMG_9203.jpg

20161206-IMG_9209.jpg


20161206-IMG_9224.jpg
 
Nice, what is the orange one called?
 
whats your camera setup man?

Canon 60d, Canon 100mm Macro USM, Avast Marine Porthole. Occasionally a wider angle lens if I don't have room. Don't really use a tripod anymore, but that would help if I wasn't so lazy. Haha.
 
You have a pretty good collection??
 
I just purchased a few persian rugs with different names. Mine arent bubbly. Is there any certain lighting or conditions that make them bubble? Does it happen more when they get bigger?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new