• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Some cool frags for sale

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,699
Reaction score
1,035
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FIrst off, I have 2 frags of blue berry zoas, about 7-10+ polyps-$20 each
IMG_0917.jpg


I also have 2 frags of radioactive green dragon eyes, about 5-7+ polyps-$15 each

IMG_0918.jpg


A cool no namer, about 15-20+ polyps-$25

IMG_0920.jpg


I also have a large gorilla nipples colony, I will cut frags to order, $4 per polyp, 3 polyp minimum.
There is also a large frag of fire and ice zoas that I can cut in half or quarters, a half would be about 25 polyps, a quarter about 13 polyps, $40 obo for a half, $20 obo for a quarter.
I will ship overnight in urine sample bottles with heatpacks via ups, message me your zip code for a shipping quote.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new