Some days the most common fish is prettiest

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of the time I don't give him a second look but some times he hits the lights just right.

IMG_4697_zpsc48c86ec.jpg
IMG_4696_zpsb6411076.jpg
IMG_4695_zps623acc83.jpg
IMG_4693_zps1beef259.jpg


And some others....

IMG_4699_zpsc9be8290.jpg


IMG_4635_zps62a25010.jpg



IMG_4297_zps56dfb272.jpg


IMG_4227_zps430f30d2.jpg


IMG_4177_zpsc02ecd46.jpg
 
Excellent pics!! It's true...I will take the beauty of a common yellow tang over most exotic and expensive fish.
 
What tang is that?

Yellow eye Kole tang

You have two fish I'm looking for male trigger and female leapard nice fish though

Me too on the female leopard. I been trying to get another one but have had horrible luck. I went back to trying to use prazi in quarantine and I dont know if its the prazi or what but I havent been able to get one to live past 2 weeks. I even went to a full sand bed and live rock in the qt for them since the first batch wasnt finding the dish of sand. I'm about to make my qt into a full reef so its like dropping them straight to display except I can still dose prazi or metro if needed.

Ron, btw, did you see the black fridays deals on the 7' tank from (idk which ctars sponsor) that price wasn't bad...


Excellent pics!! It's true...I will take the beauty of a common yellow tang over most exotic and expensive fish.

Thanks and yup some of the most inexpensive fish have the best colors for sure
 
Nice blue throat trigger.
 
I'm loving the yellow eye kole tang so much. Ours is temporarily living in my 30g until the bedroom tank is done. I think I'll be getting one for my tank once he moves out. lol.
 
Agree with Sass. I have been wanting a yellow eye kole tang since we set up our tanks, but never found one the right size....until recently. The little guy dubbed "coltrane" that we got from EFC is awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new