Some frags from H@rry

  • Thread starter Thread starter Surf&turf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Surf&turf

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
495
Reaction score
24
Location
Capon Bridge WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some frags I got from Harrysfrags a little over a week ago. Doing great!!
 

Attachments

  • 212.jpg
    212.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 163
  • 210.jpg
    210.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 211.jpg
    211.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 209.jpg
    209.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 187
+1 on frags from H@rry. He has large frags, great packaging, and really great prices. I would love to buy from him again, but I already have most of what he sells.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new