Some full and partial tank shots

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually shoot macro coral shots, but broke out the 18-135mm lens today. @TriggerFinger you asked for it. One of the reasons I don't usually post FTS's is I don't like the "used car lot" look of my tank. It was suposed to be a "temporary" tank to grow out some stuff while I build my dream tank (click tank thread banner if you're interested). It's been taking a LOT longer than expected so this 75G has gotten pretty crowded. It's a car lot for luxury vehicles for sure, but still looks like a car lot. I'd say 90% of my corals are from @WWC and Brandon at @Zoanthids . Both are top notch and a pleasure to work with.

Full tank shot
FTS by Peter Young, on Flickr

Right side
RTS by Peter Young, on Flickr

Centerish
CTS by Peter Young, on Flickr

Left side
LTS by Peter Young, on Flickr

Left top
TTS by Peter Young, on Flickr

2 of my current fav's, CB Orange Peel on the left and WWC Stellaria on the righ, both from @Zoanthids with WWC Area 51 glowing in the background
BadBoys by Peter Young, on Flickr

Field of blasto and chalices
bottoms by Peter Young, on Flickr

Love this acan maxima from @CherryCorals
bottom shot by Peter Young, on Flickr

Thanks for looking y'all, hope you enjoy.
P

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And you delivered! Fantastic, beautiful pics and tank, thanks for sharing!!! If only I could get my display tank to look like your “used car lot”, I would be one happy girl!! You are definitely running out of room, off to check your progress in the build thread :) I think that’s probably the most coraline I’ve ever seen too.

OP
OP
PedroYoung

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And you delivered! Fantastic, beautiful pics and tank, thanks for sharing!!! If only I could get my display tank to look like your “used car lot”, I would be one happy girl!! You are definitely running out of room, off to check your progress in the build thread :) I think that’s probably the most coraline I’ve ever seen too.
Haha, yeah the coraline is out of control, I have to clean the MP10’s every 6-8 weeks. Put the first corals in this tank Jan of 2015.............
As you'll hear over and over and over in this hobby, nothing good happens fast.

Y2kong

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
beautiful! What's the green plate on the right side?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 69 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back