Some growth pics . . .

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefRunner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefRunner

Reef hobbyist
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
346
Reaction score
3
Location
Largo, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acropora efflorescens
April 2008 - colony had red bugs when I first purchased it and had been treated for eight weeks before going in my tank
Acropora_efflorescens_FirstDayIn280.JPG

December 2009
Acropora_efflorescens_Last12_09.JPG


Atlantis Pink lemonade
January 2008
Acropora_nasuta_PinkLemonade_ATL_Day1.JPG

December 2009
Acropora_nasuta_PinkLemonade_ATL_Last.JPG


Ponape torch
March 2008
Acropora%20sp_%20Ponape%20Torch%20StaghornLE_DayOne.JPG

December 2009
Acropora%20sp_%20PonapeTorchStaghornLE.JPG


Reeffarmers Purple Slimer
March 2008
Acropora_PurpleSlimer_AuctionExotic_Reeffarmers.JPG

December 2009
Acropora_PurpleSlimer_AuctionExotic_Reeffarmers2.JPG




Robin
 
nice growth. That Acropora efflorescens is really nice.
 
Thank you everyone for the kind words.

jsdancer - The acro in the last picture is a Purple Slimer.



Robin
 
That purple slimer turned out nice. Now I wish mine wasn't doa from Steve :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new