Some help with some coral ID,S please.

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
495
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1395975730.691549.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1395975750.328129.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1395975766.083116.jpg


Was told the middle one was Joe the coral when I bought it but I am not sure .

Thanks for looking !
Mike
 
Might be a bleached Pavona
Acropora no idea what type, could be Enchinata.
Leptoseris
 
The first one kind of looks bleached in the picture, but I believe that's the color it's supposed to be. It's very hairy whatever it is!

Thanks for your reply!
Mike
 
You are welcome.

The more I look at the 1st one the less it looks like Pavona.
 
Ok,I think the last one is a Electric Velvet leptoseris. Thanks helping me narrow it down!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new