Some ids

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
40,470
Reaction score
67,100
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't need exact "retail names", science is fine and I can research further. These are just several I have obtained in trades or packs I've bought and don't know. Any help is appreciated but understand the factors involved.
Thanks
20220724_182733.jpg
20220724_192023.jpg
20220724_192336.jpg
20220724_182710.jpg
20220724_182720.jpg
 
1) Uncertain.
2) Possibly hyacinthus.
3) Too blurry. Possibly a milepora.
4) Looks like a green tenuis.
5) Possibly in the austera/tortuosa/vaughani spectrum.
 
Your camera is working fine, thank you and look forward to close ups of creepy crawlies ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new