some more top downs..

Man those Nuclear Greens are just taunting me! Thinking that i am going to have get those next
 
Man those Nuclear Greens are just taunting me! Thinking that i am going to have get those next

Thanks.. yeah, it's so much better seeing them top down.... I dunno how many really is in there... I plan on breaking it into two pieces though coz a lot of the babies aren't getting enough light.. we'll see if I'll have the guts to break it in two.. or three.. ;)
 
Man Marv I love it when you take your top down! :D
 
Thanks Rev and Steve... I wish I can get closer on the top downs but my camera does not allow that luxury...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new