Some new additions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acronuts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just came from his house and all I can say is you have done a great job in your tank juan and it will get better for sure.
by the way I will definitively switch to radium. the color that this bulb produce are by far the best I have seen.
thank you
arnaldo
 
You won't be disappointed!

I just came from his house and all I can say is you have done a great job in your tank juan and it will get better for sure.
by the way I will definitively switch to radium. the color that this bulb produce are by far the best I have seen.
thank you
arnaldo
 
ahh and by the way maybe this coming friday I will pass by with my machete amolaoo ^_^ to cut some frags :snicker:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new