Some new coral releases...

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
1,864
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Visit our site to see more.
Grandis-Paly.jpg
Purple-Hornet-Zoa.jpg
Full-Moon-Bounce-Rhodactus.jpg
ASL-Favia.jpg
Shroom-Rhodunclous.jpg
 
When I look of these, I think of the 80s era lakers. Plus they seem "magical" almost. I'd call them "Showtime" zoas.

Being from Columbia, nice to see a home town team showing some awesome stuff on here.
 
Or a Clemson fan.....dont they have a name for the hill they run down?
 
The Clemson part makes more sense with the Gamecock comment! :oops:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new