Some nice acros, need ID (I know it's tough)

TriggerThis

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
660
Reaction score
30
Location
Rogers, AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some of these a while ago and some the other day.
These are the only ones I don't have positive IDs on and they may just be no names, but I'm pretty sure they aren't Bc they came from serious collectors.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408553955.102999.jpg

-
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408554148.100638.jpg

-
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408554166.651259.jpg

-
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408554346.085118.jpg

-
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408554378.736511.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new