Some of my Ric. pics!

Mr. Prototype

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are all out of my 10g nano reef and this is two days after getting them from Sea Life Inc....

DSCF1474.jpg

DSCF1471.jpg

DSCF1475.jpg

DSCF1478.jpg

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, I have gotten stuff from Ken before and was very happy.....They should do great for you.....Is that the start of your collection?

OP
OP
M

Mr. Prototype

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have orange and purple ric. in my 55g reef as well. This is a 10g nano reef I have that I am really getting into. I am running a 96 watt 50/50 CF. I am running one powerhead rated at 30g but will soon get another powerhead as well in there but keep forgetting the name, it starts with a K is all I know. I am going to set up either a skilter 250 (modded of course) or a 10g sump/fuge for extra filtration in the near future. I am going to make this 10g nano mostly mushrooms and Ricordea tank with some orange spiny sea rod and a cup coral as well. I have pulsing Xenia (tell me if I have good water quality) and Kenya tree in there as well but I think I am going to get rid of them pretty soon for some more ricordea.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 39 22.3%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back