Some of my Sps

  • Thread starter Thread starter garias
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

garias

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
298
Reaction score
154
Location
Walnut CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Some of my Sps

IMG_0633.JPG


IMG_0378.JPG


IMG_0459.JPG


IMG_0588.JPG


IMG_0377.JPG


IMG_0618.JPG
 
Fantastic! Any chance we could get names so I can keep an eye out for some of these beauties?!?!
 
Really nice and great pictures.
 
Those are great looking corals! Do you use any additives?
 
Any chance you are willing to frag them? I'm not that far from you.
 
How much acropower do you use and do you feed/dose it daily? weekly? What size tank do you run?
 
I dose acropower on a doser daily 265 gallon upgrading to 560 nect month currently doing 6mm a day
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new