Some pics pf my reef and corals

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
2,088
Reaction score
241
Location
Fort Myers, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P1010127Medium.jpg


P1010143Medium.jpg


P1010141Medium.jpg


Below is a pic of my leather self fragging after I changed out both carbon and phosban... I think I freaked it out and it gave me two frags. Kind of cool.. and healing nicely. :)
P1010140Medium.jpg


P1010154Medium.jpg


P1010147Medium.jpg


P1010149Medium.jpg


P1010161Medium.jpg


P1010165Medium.jpg
 
Nice softies. I really enjoy softies because they look so nice swaying back and forth in the current. It's something the true corals just can't give you. Thanks for posting these pics.
 
Thanks guys :) After 8 years in the hobby, including moving three times, I just can't stay away from softies... just love them too much!
 
Looks great, do you have a full tank shot from the front?
 
I love the gargonian right now as a favorite. :)
 
Thanks guys!

Joe - The toadstool was on a smaller piece of rock.. I just stuck some super glue on it, glued it to some putty, and then put super glue on the putty and quickly smooshed it to the main rock. I held it there in place for about a minute and voila, the rock ain't going anywhere! :bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new