Some progress at last

Petert

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a 80cm reef start in the lockdown using a canister filter I have decided that’s not for me I was told in the forum but you have to try for yourself so here’s a pic of my new start
9FF27FFF-B801-4905-9ADF-4207095CF780.jpeg
F72BD8C2-7BBD-4507-9DDF-E92C4E5B8D3E.jpeg 36508DD5-55D6-44E0-AC9C-1DE7DF4E0849.jpeg 51253E2A-219F-435A-8CDE-5122477DFA1F.jpeg 06C5BD9E-4BA1-44DA-9C93-249104D17979.jpeg 486FCC0C-ED31-45AA-A2C4-5495DB569E95.jpeg CC0BFD19-1E46-4F67-B827-B6C240B1CF89.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Tank size H 50cm W 40cm L 120cm
240litre
Approx 20”x16”x48”
64US gallon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new