Some SPS I got today

ChadmRoman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2018
Messages
459
Reaction score
160
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No idea what these are and the lfs wasn’t sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can figure out where to place them. Thank you in advance.

image.jpg CC001FAF-D0E9-4420-A61A-034EAF05683F.jpeg 14756C4F-F511-4955-923B-9817A7A59F49.jpeg E098F156-1B7B-4295-B75E-04CEE7100A88.jpeg 302527D4-0E8E-45E0-9E34-055B88296626.jpeg
 
Nice haul! None appear to be lower light acros so I’d put them pretty high up, start cookin’ the colors out :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new