- Joined
- Jul 24, 2021
- Messages
- 1,704
- Reaction score
- 3,242
Only time will tell what I will do with it. There was actually a considerable sum of money involved with obtaining it.In for the money then once that's matured![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Only time will tell what I will do with it. There was actually a considerable sum of money involved with obtaining it.In for the money then once that's matured![]()

I love the positivity. And keep buying corals lolThis one for the techy guys. That graph looks really complicated! ... Maintain ph 8/9 do weekly water change and sleep
It isnt so hard keeping a reef![]()
Ph! keep it above 8! that is the issue re strippingI love the positivity.