Some Yumas

  • Thread starter Thread starter coraal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coraal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
36
Location
San Mateo, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some photos of some Yumas i've taken pictures of in my tank.
IMG_7068.jpg
IMG_7070.jpg
IMG_7090.jpg
IMG_7125.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7135.jpg
    IMG_7135.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 282
very nice! I really the third one down. the 4th down is similar to one I have but yours "glows" much better!
 
Love them!
 
I still gotta post up the other pics rofl so lazy! Got a bunch with different colors and patterns its pretty neat.

I noticed the one with the white stripes are from Indonesia.

Glad others like yumas too i've noticed alot of people dont like them :/
 
Feeding Ricordeas
I've noticed my yumas are quick to eat fallen mysis/brine/coral frenzy pellets, reef roids. My ricodea floridas will eat but not all of them do.

IMG_1031.jpg

(Pink Yuma Babies eating Reef Roids)

bestone.jpg

(Haitian Ricordea florida mouth reaching to eat Coral Frenzy pellet)


Here's one of my favorite yumas.

IMG_0223.jpg


In my home tank, I actually have a big ricordea garden. (i'm a bit addicted to ricordea yumas and floridas :))
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new