Someone has to know what this is

blackgrouper79

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
136
Reaction score
41
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this? I have fragged it and have pieces all over my tank these are pics of the same coral with some pieces up high some mid tank and a bunch on a frag rack. It's smooth skinned and grows about the same high and low in the tank however, the closer to the light the pieces are the more colors the piece will take on. Any help with an ID will be greatly appreciated....
Thanks for looking and any help


All pics are taken with white T5s on only no blue. I posted this coral yesterday with both white and blue lights on and got no response so maybe the all white lightning will help.?.?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg


Ora Hawkins right behind the one in question.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ding ding front bottom right and purple planet right behind that and the big purple/blue thing in question front left.
 
Very nice. Wouldn't mind that one myself
let me know. idk how to pm. but hit me back if you want to work something out. I've got 3/4" frags up to mini/med colonies say the size of like a golfball to a racket ball?.?. it's a neat fast growing piece. I'm going to frag some more but I need another frag rack-I guess thats not a bad problem though lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new