Someone is nicking the orange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Idk what’s going on here but heres a pic of my chameleon and a beer.
IMG_9662.jpeg
IMG_9685.jpeg
That’s good you’ve joined the club
 
If this thread is removed I will a peel it
200.gif
 
Woke up this morning and opened the blinds and all I could see was orange not another day
Beach Orange GIF by Sam Gendel
 
No Way Omg GIF by bubly
 
Blade Runner 2049 Orange GIF
Iam lost in the orange HELP
 
Your just showing off because you got your orange
Show Off Super Hero GIF by CBeebies HQ
 
bbc one fish GIF by BBC
wow you’re looking good sleeping giant but I do have bad eyes
 
There must be more members that like funny and crazy threads give it a try
 
Tailgating New York Giants GIF by Storyful
Not much happening might go to the gym
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new