Someone is nicking the orange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The mods for this thread apparently :p :loudly-crying-face:
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office
I used to be red, now I am Orange

The team is working on it ;)
 
I used to be red, now I am Orange

The team is working on it ;)
That’s good there’s a few had there orange nicked
 
That’s good there’s a few had there orange nicked


I am now Red again, I am now hole with the R2R universe.

Still working on the rest of the level colors. FYI, I do not have control over thing like this. This would be happing all the time if it were myself :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
I am now Red again, I am now hole with the R2R universe.

Still working on the rest of the level colors. FYI, I do not have control over thing like this. This would be happing all the time if it were myself :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I'm a developer at my job and stuff like that happens all the time regardless :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
orange GIF
ymmmm orange for breakfast . Has anyone else had the orange nicked
 
I think sleeping giant is lost in action hunting the orange robber :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Orange colour Hi everyone
Supporters get a orange name but some people who are missing the orange on there names . This thread is to highlight it . And a bit of fun . So let’s see your crazy replies . So come on sG
Illinois Fighting Illini Orange GIF by Fighting Illini Athletics
No idea what the orange is about, but am now curious.
 
Mmmmmm… pumpkin porch pirate
C7255337-F7BF-446A-AC61-81A36CCA8630.jpeg
When you get your supporter badge your name changes to orange and some members have not changed so r2r are sorting it out . So this what’s it’s about and a lot of carry on looking for more crazy members sG has taken the floor he had his orange nicked aswell
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new