Someone is nicking the orange

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
83BAB4C5-08A4-423A-8DD2-674F604EBFE2.jpeg
It’s a nice clean reef corals looking really good
Yep I must say very nice reef . Picture perfect
 
Thank you, getting really crowded. I need to set aside a day to do some fragging in thin it out a little. Starting to get some coral warfare.
 
Chuck chuck


Thank you, getting really crowded. I need to set aside a day to do some fragging in thin it out a little. Starting to get some coral warfare.
That’s what happens have you got a frag tank set up ?
 
You guys have some awesome hair stylists on your side of the pond!
Yep and it’s thanks too chuck Norris’s lol
I will take a picture now of mine right now I mean my tank
IMG_0658.jpeg
IMG_0661.jpeg
IMG_0659.jpeg
IMG_0664.jpeg
IMG_0657.jpeg
IMG_0662.jpeg
 
It’s amazing how a little, inexpensive fish can pop with such color! I love those damsels. I added my yellow tail damsel for just that reason. I don’t have any expensive fish in my tank but have so much color. That is what got me out of freshwater and into saltwater.
 
Ok cold but not cold like you over there get
A week before Christmas I lost my dad and it definitely messes with the head . Anyway been doing some rock pooling in some dangerous spots but not much about it must be the time of the year I think lol . I will post you a couple of pics. Hope your reef is still looking stunning a picture would be nice and I hope you’re keeping well my friend . And your definitely Orange
IMG_0614.jpeg
IMG_0618.jpeg
IMG_0617.jpeg
IMG_0616.jpeg
I know that, in times like this, words tend to ring hollow, but I am truly sorry for your loss.
 
Oh no middle age

 
It’s chuck chuck time





 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new