Someone needs Help Young High School Student

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Freenow54

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
7,615
Reaction score
6,079
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Young person in High School needs some help and is not getting any. He wants some coral. and ID pictures for a Project. Only has had 2 Replies. He Posted Wednesday at 7:30 PM Name is Varun
 
I see your in Canada? Check the facebook reef groups, there are a few of them, they are one of the best places to buy/sell. The reef groups usually have some cool folks that will sell super cheap or give some frags for free. I also use kijiji a lot to buy and sell, you can buy a whole range of corals for $10-$15-$20 a frag.
 
I see your in Canada? Check the facebook reef groups, there are a few of them, they are one of the best places to buy/sell. The reef groups usually have some cool folks that will sell super cheap or give some frags for free. I also use kijiji a lot to buy and sell, you can buy a whole range of corals for $10-$15-$20 a frag.
No I was talking about a high school student that posted for coral pictures from this group for a project he has in mind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new