Something is eating my peppermint shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDF24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JDF24

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
35
Reaction score
6
Location
Taunton, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really sure what’s going on, I just bought 2 peppermint shrimp to try to help with the aiptasias and in about half an hour after I put them in my tank one of them was already half chewed up and the other was hiding(The one that was hiding has already been switched to a different tank) this is everything I have in my 30 gallon right now

2x Clown fish
1x Blue/green chromous
1x Six line wrasse
1x yellow clown goby
1x Bristletail filefish
1x Serpent sea star
 
Not really sure what’s going on, I just bought 2 peppermint shrimp to try to help with the aiptasias and in about half an hour after I put them in my tank one of them was already half chewed up and the other was hiding(The one that was hiding has already been switched to a different tank) this is everything I have in my 30 gallon right now

2x Clown fish
1x Blue/green chromous
1x Six line wrasse
1x yellow clown goby
1x Bristletail filefish
1x Serpent sea star
Did you acclimate it? Could have just died of shock or something
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new