Something pushing over my corals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter basel146
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

basel146

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2024
Messages
75
Reaction score
33
Location
charlotte nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up this morning to see my GSP has been moved but no sign of damage that happened yesterday morning with my candy can being fallen over I have a 10 gallon tank with 2 clowns an emerald crab 2 ninja star snails and 2 hermit crabs I can’t tell which creature is knocking my corals and moving them?
 
I woke up this morning to see my GSP has been moved but no sign of damage that happened yesterday morning with my candy can being fallen over I have a 10 gallon tank with 2 clowns an emerald crab 2 ninja star snails and 2 hermit crabs I can’t tell which creature is knocking my corals and moving them?
My guess is that either the crab or the snails are doing it. My urchin and snails will knock coral over all the time. I would glue the corals to your aquascape
 
I woke up this morning to see my GSP has been moved but no sign of damage that happened yesterday morning with my candy can being fallen over I have a 10 gallon tank with 2 clowns an emerald crab 2 ninja star snails and 2 hermit crabs I can’t tell which creature is knocking my corals and moving them?
My guess is that either the crab or the snails are doing it. My urchin and snails will knock coral over all the time. I would glue the frag plugs to your aquascape
Will this harm the coral?
 
Will this harm the coral?
If they are on frag plugs, no, it won't. With the GSP, it will eventually encrust onto the rock, making it established
 
I actually superglued the bottom of my GSP piece and it has already turned it purple and started to cover that surface lol. You can also use reef safe epoxy but any super glue gel should work.


Will this harm the coral?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new