soon to be in my garage

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1----75 gallon tank with stand, sump, recirculating pump, and 4 bulb HO florescent fixture and a powerhead

1----55 gallon tank with stand and regular flor single bulb light with over the back penguin dual filter

1----30 gallon long tank (no stand or light)

A friend must move and I am taking his stuff. He would like to get $250. He has been out of work for over a year and needs the money. Anyway, LMK if you are interested.

Will not ship.

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the 75 Reef Ready?

Spongie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, no I need to replace the 75 gallon at work and I'm looking a reef ready one this time (current has two hang on overflows). Have to replace the stand too as it has gotten wet too often and while it looked nice to begin with, a lot of it, including the sump are was that cheap faux wood stuff that has swollen and looks like garbage now. Don't know what I would do with the other two honestly.

Gladfelter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Resell the 55. It would go quick around 85-100 sit awhile at 125-150. 30 long someone may want to turn into a sump. They are rareish lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back