Soon!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter impur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
71
Location
Eugene OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this up over the weekend. I hope to get it up and running by the end of May!

IMAG1427_zpsa181b833.jpg


This is the light i'll be running, I won it on facebook :D

IMAG1428_zps2ccaf1a4.jpg
 
Sweet!
 
Awesome, I love cubes, especially the rimless ones.

Sent from my myTouch 4G using Tapatalk 2
 
Awesome, I love cubes, especially the rimless ones.

Sent from my myTouch 4G using Tapatalk 2

Yah I didn't even know Marineland made these until I saw one at Aqua Serene. I guess they are discontinuing the cubes with the plastic frame altogether too.
 
Whew what a project. Rock goes in this week and I hope to move all the corals and fish that are in the temp 40b in this weekend!

IMAG1672_zps55e06dc1.jpg
 
haha go Robert!!!

I'm going to glue some rocks together tonight and get the bulbs into my Aqua Medic fixture :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new