Soronus 150g Mixed Reef Started 01 May 2019

Soronus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
122
Reaction score
102
Location
Visalia CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little Bit of my Story:
Started Reefing in 2010 and finished in 2013, Marine Velvet took my fish and my passion. After 5 years of a break, I'm back and ready. I made a couple Mistakes the first time, which I don't plan on making again, however I'll find something to overlook.
IMG_3412.JPG
IMG_3518.JPG
IMG_3519.JPG
IMG_3520.JPG
 
Don't let one failure or mistake stop you. Over 15 years, I've made more than my share... and I still make some!
 
Great to start back into the hobby!

What tank is that? What's in your sump?

We love details and pictures combined ;)
 
150G Euro Braced Visio with a Eshopps Sump. Having a hard time getting good pics with these hydra 26s AB+ spectrum. Looking at replacing the lights in a couple month to Radion. Also going with MP40's as the Main Power Heads (Hate Cords in my Tank) I'll Post Pics of the Sump and Water Change System after I'm done.
 
150G Euro Braced Visio with a Eshopps Sump. Having a hard time getting good pics with these hydra 26s AB+ spectrum. Looking at replacing the lights in a couple month to Radion. Also going with MP40's as the Main Power Heads (Hate Cords in my Tank) I'll Post Pics of the Sump and Water Change System after I'm done.

Why change from the hydras to the radions? I love my hydras.
 
IMG_3634.JPG


Wiring the RODI/Water Change/ATO Station
7.5 Gallons or 15 Gallons. Mixes Salt, Pulls Bad Water, Heats and puts water in System. After It self Cleans
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new