Sorry its been so long....lots has happened

Good to see your back. Sorry to hear about your Mom. I live like hour and half away. If your interested in some zoos there yours man. Just let me know.
 
Wow! Really?? That would be amazing id def make the trip! lmk what you want for them! i appercaite it!
 
Yes i am! i have some caps in there now im only at about 6 total corals but the system si ready for anything!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new