Source for oldschool PPEs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andamaite
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Andamaite

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Messages
86
Reaction score
108
Location
Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back when they first emerged onto the market they were very much outside of my budget, but I always wanted some. Now that I have a robust budget (and hopefully time has tempered some of the pricing) I wanted to try to pick some up. I can find several other "People Eater" types that are also fantastic, but the classic Purple People Eater seems to be lost to time. Does anyone know of a reliable source for the original PPEs? Plain purple disc, green line mouth, green skirt.
 
Back when they first emerged onto the market they were very much outside of my budget, but I always wanted some. Now that I have a robust budget (and hopefully time has tempered some of the pricing) I wanted to try to pick some up. I can find several other "People Eater" types that are also fantastic, but the classic Purple People Eater seems to be lost to time. Does anyone know of a reliable source for the original PPEs? Plain purple disc, green line mouth, green skirt.
Coralstop always has OG varieties in stock.
They are my go to for OG zoas.

Heres the PPE.

https://ebay.io/m/yhwmhw
 
I found a local source for some. Not sure if they have any in stock.
https://www.kandpaquaculture.com/



20260719_133529.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new