• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

South florida trades

dannyab84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to expand the collection. I am
Very willing to trade multiple frags for rarer frags. I also have no problem trading for variety of corals.

List includes

Utter chaos
Spider man’s
Candy Apple reds
Red mauls
Rainbow infusions
Red hornets
Fruit loops
Magicians
Sunny D’s
JF pulpy oranges

And more!

I have larger frags too, so let me know what you’re interested In.

P.S. I live in Delray, but work in Miami Beach, so I can meet up in a wide array of places. Thanks!

f9fafa840a64e6846611087da3aa2d2f.jpg

Art Calde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m in Jupiter Florida and have Ultra RBTAs and other corals for trade. Let me know if you’re interested.

AE4328A3-FE7D-4830-A453-46AEA4838B69.jpeg

BD321BF7-4808-43F6-BE4F-ACEE445CAC92.jpeg

7ED90152-8C41-4329-9E4E-9681792A2E05.jpeg

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh ok I see dannyab84 we agreed first on trading my ultra rose bubble tips and now your ignoring me an can't message me bc obviously you go with someone else regardless of our agreement! Wow! I miss the days where people's word were their bond!you could of at least not have been a child and told me something, heck it still would be nice to hear something instead of being ignored AFTER an agreement was made!!!!

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And this really really really really sucks bc my dream is to have Zoas like this and grow them out and open my own little coral shop to sell corals and I thought this was going to be my big opportunity to get those nice Zoas for my ultra RBT

Art Calde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And this really really really really sucks bc my dream is to have Zoas like this and grow them out and open my own little coral shop to sell corals and I thought this was going to be my big opportunity to get those nice Zoas for my ultra RBT
[/QUOT
Oh ok I see dannyab84 we agreed first on trading my ultra rose bubble tips and now your ignoring me an can't message me bc obviously you go with someone else regardless of our agreement! Wow! I miss the days where people's word were their bond!you could of at least not have been a child and told me something, heck it still would be nice to hear something instead of being ignored AFTER an agreement was made!!!!

Interesting you say that because Dannyab84 did the same to me. After agreeing on trading, he ignored me as well. I would rather someone tell me they’re not interested anymore. I don’t get it. Some people are so inconsiderate.

makingitwork

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got,
Halle berry's
utter chaos (big ones)
Hollywood stunner chalice
Painted war coral
orange ricordea Florida
monti cap
magicians zoa
I travel weekly if you would like to trade

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back