Southern Cali Reefer

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHOST
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GHOST

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario California 91764
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up R2R

I'm from Southern California if been in the hobby for a 1yr & 1/2. First time on a forum, friends have been telling me to join one so here I am. I started with a 30gal Tall & quickly ran out of room as I got addicted to the hobby now I have a 80gal tank with a loop system, 10gal refugium, 40gal sump & the hart of my tank is a Bubble King 200. I've been collecting some nice corals and it's time to share hope you like them.

GHOST
 
Last edited:
Bubble King huh? Hard Core!

Welcome to R2R! Your friends are very wise! :D
 
Well reefers like to call the skimmer "the hart of the tank" so I got a good Hart!!!!! For the long run!!!! I plan to be in it for a long time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new