Southwest Aquaculture

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
2,623
Location
So Cal
What state or country do you live in
California
Just received my first order from Southwest Aquaculture. The frag is beautiful and the packing is the best I have ever seen. Highly recommend!

SWA.jpg
 
Just received my first order from Southwest Aquaculture. The frag is beautiful and the packing is the best I have ever seen. Highly recommend!

SWA.jpg
Kellie, thank you so much! Not sure how we missed this, but hope that the coral is doing well for you!
Cheers!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new