OP
Ron Reefman

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe when the 'Stay at Home' order is lifted and it's safe for an old guy like me to get out again (like after a vaccine is available) we should try and get together somewhere. A day at the beach, maybe over a drink at a local pub, Maybe at the new Bailey Matthews National Shell Museum which just installed and stocked new, big and small aquariums!

We need to all subscribe to this thread and stay in touch.

drcole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's only 2 in the area. Finatics and Atlantis Corals. Finatics has a smaller saltwater selection but are very helpful. Atlantis is strictly saltwater. Not sure how things are currently with everything going on.

Florida Dan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seven Seas Aquatics in Cape Coral recently re-opened their coral farm. It's a pretty stunning setup with a multitude of frags and mature corals, as well as a breeding center for clownfish. This past weekend they had around 200 baby clowns in tanks that were adorable. They were around 1/4 inch in size. Worth the visit to get some ideas for new tank residents.

Charles Zinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our club has a very good local forum so I don't expect a lot of traffic here. However, the club is having issues getting members to run the club and I'd very much like to have this forum open should anything happen to the current SWFMAS.com forum!

Thanks you,
Ron Reefman
What part of ft myers

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back